NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of a Councillor
For the Area of
STAITHE WARD OF THE TOWN OF WISBECH
To be held on
Thursday, 27th August 2015
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
1. An election is to be held for a Councillor for the said Town ward.
2. Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below.
3. Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of Fenland District Council, at the address shown below, on any day after the
date of this notice, during normal office hours but Not later than 4pm on - Friday, 31st July 2015.
4. If the election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday, 27th August 2015 between the hours of 7:00 am and 10:00 pm
5. Electors should take note that the deadline for new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation or re-direction etc
must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on Wednesday, 12th August 2015 if they are to be effective for this election.
6. New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Wednesday, 19th August 2015.
7. The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of occupation, service or employment or a medical
condition, illness or disability arising after 5pm on Wednesday, 19th August 2015 is not later than 5pm on Thursday, 27 August 2015.
Dated: Thursday, 23rd July 2015 Paul Medd
Fenland District Council,
Printed and Published by Fenland District Council